Wednesday, December 12, 2012

From Judy Jetson to ... What goes beyond the Jetsons?

When Jon and I were engaged, skype became the space-aged portal through which we grew our relationship.  Just like Judy Jetson!  (For a more detailed explanation of marriage-prep-via-skype click HERE)

This time around, which happens to be 2 years and 2 iPhones later, it appears that FaceTime is our new and convenient portal for relational maintenance.  Usually Jon and I FaceTime (this is now a verb?) from our respectives dwellings: me in our house and Jon in his room.  Imagine my surprise last night when I answered his call and was met with bobbing shoulders and a work out towel.

THIS.WAS.HILARIOUS.  Newest time to chit chat? During Jon's 40 minute run on the treadmill.

As technology advances, we all win!  Well, at least military families win.

No comments: