Thursday, September 11, 2014

Stonehenge, Duh.


Sometimes people give me grief for my obsession with Stonehenge.  I have always found this place fascinating.  Those who have visited say you have to drive a few hours to get there, and then you're made to stand behind a rope 100 yards form the neolithic monument.  But I would like to point out President Obama has always had Stonehenge on his Bucket List and recently took the entire Presidential entourage on a slight detour through Amesbury, Wiltshire SP4 7DE, United Kingdom, home to The 'Henge.

This guy looks as about excited as I am about Stonhenge.


And hello, just yesterday let's take a look at this article about the newly discovered expanding mystery of my most favorite place I have never visited.  (I did however, in an attempt to get a feel for the real Stonehenge, vista FoamHenge in Natural Bridge, Virginia in 2008, I think?)

Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, VA #hilarious Just like real Stonehenge, only made of styrofoam and not stones.


Link to Article: STONEHENGE ARTICLE!  And another one, for good measure: ARTICLE

Click these links. Read.  Instantly get smarter.  Good dinner party or happy hour conversation starter, and your conversational counterpart will think you're a genius + up-to-speed with current events.  He'll definitely ask for your number.

Turns out Stonehenge is just the tip of the iceberg.  Looks like there was a vast civilization connected to it at one point... thousands of years BC.  I need to go there.  That is all!


No comments: