Thursday, November 27, 2008

The London Buffer

I had another day in London before I flew home Monday night.

I like London.
A lot.

Anyway, I spent most of that time at Harrod's to look at Christmas decorations and buy some last-minute travel Christmas presents.

Harrod's at Christmas!



Very cute Union Jack High Heel Christmas ornament.


Harrod's Christmas!




I know - so touristy, but I had to get a pic of a phone booth and a pidgeon. I didn't get one last time. This bird makes me think, "Feed the birds, tuppins a bag. Tuppins tuppins tuppins a bag."




My UK home-away-from-home is Uxbridge, a London suburb west of the city.




Liz Brown of Uxbridge. Liz and Phil Brown win the "I needed a place to live and you housed me" award. THREE separate times they provided laughter, great conversation, amazing dinner, and a home with a heart for me while I stopped over in London. They are great! And Phil's dad's name is Gordon Brown. Ha.







No comments: